HISTORICAL PRESIDENTS’ PALACE OF THE REPUBLIC OF LITHUANIA

HISTORICAL PRESIDENTS’ PALACE OF THE REPUBLIC OF LITHUANIA

prezidentura_02prezidenturaThe history of the Presidents’ Palace in Kaunas begins in 1846. The building was renovated in 1998–2003 and is open to visitors as a branch of the National M. K. Čiurlionis Art Museum. The Palace is symbolically “guarded” by bronze sculptures of the three interwar presidents – Antanas Smetona, Kazys Grinius and Aleksandras Stulginskis.

Loading map...

Loading